Monday 5 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Clockworks Stamp Set with Banners Framelits Dies

Stampin' Up! Clockworks Stamp Set with Banners Framelits Dies


Ok - so when I first saw the Stampin' Up! Banners Framelits Dies I must admit I thought "how hard is it to cut banners?". Well not particularly if we are honest, BUT these dies make it SUPER easy! And the added bonus is if you buy the Perfect Pennants stamp set in a bundle with the dies then you save 15% - and let's face it - we all love a bargain!

The colours used today are Wild Wasabi, Basic Grey, Smoky Slate & Soft Sky - I just love this combination. I embossed a piece of Soft Sky card using the Big Shot and Argyle Embossing Folder and sponged the edges with Smoky Slate. I created a piece of patterned paper using stamps from the fabulous Clockworks stamp set and then cut various sized banners from card using the dies.


The sentiment is from Perfect Pennants and is so true.  A piece of Wild Wasabi Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon finishes the card.  I was really pleased with how it turned out.

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment